As part of our build up to Harvest Sunday on 4th October, we will be finding out about things like:
- the huge amount of work involved in making the food we take for granted
- the challenges of modern day farming
- how framing helps to look after the resources God has given us
Departing from the Church Car park at 10.00 we hope to be back around 12.15.
Young adults (P7 or older) are welcome to join us. If you do want to join those who have already said they are coming, please contact the Church Office before Friday 12.00 (01698 854903) or message the BPC Facebook page, so we know to expect you.
Things to note:
- bring wellies or similar washable shoes, a waterproof and a warm jumper.
- please don’t bring gloves unless they can be washed and please tie back long hair.
- parental consent (including for any photography on the day is needed – a form can be signed when you arrive).